Rebuild Continued

As the days start to take a death grip upon me with its bitter cold hands, my time spent assembling chilling steel lessens and lessens... Sorry the winter months really make me poetic.


This is a photo with my new (1963) LandCamera Automatic 100

Where did I leave off... reassembling this damn thing. As I started to get the case together I started to check the nitty gritty. Oil Pump....oil paths.....seals.....bearing surfaces.....etc.

I just wanted to verify the oil pumps clearances. Just measure in between the gaps. Also check the checkvalve.
Things are looking proper. I am really looking forward to getting this build back together, but I still need to take my time. Alright! not off to the clutch.

This is the part of the motor I have done the most work to. I broken a bolt post in the clutch housing and had to make one. It worked out fine and holds like a 16 year old girl to a proposal fantisy. Washers and washer with a few spacers and bits and pieces. Don't worry I have plenty of pictures and manuals. One tool I never invested in was a YAMAHA SPECIAL TOOL!! It is a fancy way to hold the clutch housing and remove the nut. I got my own version bitches!!!

Fast forward and then the engine is done......

0 comments: