Tuning = Time


Once I had finally decided on a setup for this bike I can really start to tune this thing. Made my own filters too. I have been stabbing in the dark at his CL with all the little problems it has had. The closer to a good running bike I get the easier it is to find more problems. Once I get good gas flow I can move onto carbs. Once the carbs aren't flooding or sticking I can move onto spark and coils. It's always a process. And if you don't follow the systems natural order you will always be running in circles. With huge problems comes huge patience. I sealed the tank in a very very cheap way, vinegar and left over sealer from Wolf. The petcock (we need to change that word) is no longer clogging thanks to the sealing. The carbs are only sticking sometimes so the engine is getting gas. Check recheck and smell the plugs for clues on how the bike is running or not running. Now I'm working on the spark and ignition system. New points and maybe new coils, still workin the process.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2011  

I hope you know how bad ass your bike is.
Looks sharp and shows how hard your work paid off.
Proud of ya :)