The perfect start to a day


A good cup of Joe, who ever that is, and motorcycles. I have always enjoyed waking up early and getting a big jump on the day. I have a gasket kit for the CL350 and can't wait to put it in a fire it up. I was talking with a fellow Harley rider and he was saying how amazing it was to get out on the road and ride, but how expensive it was to change the oil and replace the gaskets just for the oil filter. $140 and he replaced the oil himself! That is why I am a sucker for Jap bikes. I spent $40 on a whole engine gasket kit:) and you can make anything from a antique store look good on it. Newer bikes tend to have to have new OEM parts or aftermarket parts made for it. I love the simplicity. It also make you a bit more creative being able to use grills from old stoves or leather from thrift stores or just random things from a 50 year old garage. Harley use to be like that. The first Harley was made is someones backyard garage. I do value there craftsmanship. Just not there design anymore. Im to little of a guy for them now. Gotta love them little twins.

-- Bam! From My iPhone

0 comments: