案ずるより産むが易し。

Correct me if I'm wrong Tyson but, fear is greater than danger... But it literally, giving birth to a baby is easier than worrying about it.

I have been doing a lot of planning for this bike, cutting, creating failing and starting over. I'm really excited and not to worried about screwing up. Should I keep this tank? Should I make the headlight bucket this way? Who cares! I can always change it or make something different. Don't be scared to try things. Screwing up is a part of learning. I want to try a battery-less system for this bike and know one really has a great way to do it. But enough reading a research has lead me to believe anything is possible. Even if I don't make it battery-less is will get a small battery. Whatever, we will see.

I found a lengthy service manual, very very detailed. Let me know if anyone whats a copy! It explains detailed measurements and electrical explanation. Very helpful in creating your own electrical system. Or even just testing everything on the bike. And some really cool old exploded views of the bike. And a finger print or two in grease from whomever owned this manual in the 70's.




I am planning on getting the bike to running condition and them simplifying the shit out of the wiring. Head, tail, neutral light. Hey, I still like neutral lights.

0 comments: