July 07'


This is the first bike I feel in love with. My father has let me ride his XS 400 since I could have my endorsement. The dream was to own a bike and never stop working on it. July 10 07, I bought my first Yamaha 1977 Triple XS750

Photobucket

This was my overall idea

Photobucket

I wanted to make a very aggressive stream line for the bike

Photobucket


I first raised the front mount 3in. Then I raised the rear mount about 1in.

Photobucket

Photobucket



This is the best way I have found to make accurate frame mods. The picture is the new seat mod.

Photobucket

The seat is off a Yamaha FZR1000. I found it randomly at the local bike shop Cycle-Re-Cycle.

Photobucket


Oct 10, 07

What to complete to ride :

  1. Carb cleaning
  2. Battery recharge
  3. Clip-ON handle bars

Photobucket

  1. Little electrical work
  2. Plugs and Wires
  3. Cross thread redue (post later)

Photobucket

I will be updating as I make progress. I am 23, work, and go to Purdue as an Engineer so it takes time, but it is worth it. HAPPY CAFEIN!!!!

Nick

Cafekid

0 comments: